Contacts are still a relatively recent development in vision correction. They became popular because they do not change cosmetic appearance and they provide better peripheral vision than glasses. They also allow more freedom during recreational and sporting activities.
- Daily wear lenses correct all degrees of nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- Extended wear lenses allow lens wear even while sleeping.
- Toric lenses correct astigmatism.
- Bifocal lenses eliminate the need for reading glasses.
- Disposable lenses have eliminated most of the hassles and concerns of properly caring for lenses.
- Colored lenses give a new look, a different or enhanced eye color.
1) Price: Our prices are more competitive than you may think. After the initial fitting we will match any outside price on replacement lenses. We will not charge you tax, normal shipping fees, handling fees, membership fees or any other fees above the base contact price.
2) Convenience: We keep many prescriptions in stock, and many times provide you lenses at your appointment. All orders of reasonable quantities will be shipped directly to you within a few days at no additional cost.
3) Warranties: No hassle. Just let us know about any lenses you felt were defective and we will provide you with replacement lenses at your next office visit.
4) Safety: Mistakes in shipping occur every day. Allowing our staff and doctors to verify your order once it is received reduces the chance of receiving incorrect lenses.
5) Emergency Lenses: Ordering lenses from us allows us to keep a supply of emergency lenses in our inventory. These lenses are always available to you in case of damaged or lost lenses, or even if you just run out.
Colored Contact Lenses
You do not need to have a prescription to wear colored contact lenses. Just be sure to get properly fitted, properly manufactured contact lenses from an eye care professional; beware of costume lenses from retail sources.
Contact us for more information or to try some; we may have trial lenses available for you in the office now. Try some on a picture of yourself at Air Optix Color Studio.